Thinking of Selling
Think about this - your home is probably the largest financial investment of your life. Shouldn't you put it in the hands of someone who will treat it as such?
- Are you going to use a real estate agent?
- Have you done your research yet?
- Do you know your property's current competition?
- Do you know what questions to ask an agent during an interview?
Your Agent Should Be
- A full-time Realtor®, committed to a career in Real Estate, not just part time;
- Able to show you recent sales statistics;
- Up on the latest changes in technology;
- Taking additional continuing education in an effort to be more knowledgeable when it comes to representing their clients;
- An effective communicator (afterall they will be the one negotiating on your behalf)
- Giving your property maximum exposure;
- Willing to listen to your needs and expectations;
- Most importantly, someone who cares about YOU and puts your needs first!